- Crew Selection & Recruitment
- Document & Sea Service Verification
- Pre-Employment Medical Examination (PEME)
- In-House Training:
- Pre-Departure Orientation Seminar (PDOS)
- Anti-Piracy Awareness
- CoVID-19 and Pandemic Awareness & Prevention
- ISM Familiarization (Optional)
- Crew Preparation for Departure
- Representation of your Company, in matters regarding the employment of seafarers and dealing with all Philippines authorities and administrations, as necessary. Maintain Constant liaison with Government Agencies of the Philippines.
- Payments of Crew Monthly Allotments, contributions to Social Security System (SSS), PhilHealth, Home Development Mutual Funds (Pag-Ibig) and Seaman’s Welfare Fund.
- Allotment Distribution
ISSUANCE OF TRAVEL DOCUMENTS
Visa Issuance for most countries. We are also accredited with most Embassies including US Embassy, for Visa issuance.
Issuance of Flag State Documents
It's not just the number or type of services offered. It's how these services are being delivered what makes a difference!
TRAINING & CERTIFICATION
Schedule and follow up your seafarers training and certification with accredited Training Centers in Manila.
- Use of SEAGULL Crew Evaluation System (CES) for the evaluation of seafarers during the recruitment process. The service can also be used upon request for the evaluation of crew members for promotion and other purposes. Designed to evaluate the background knowledge of seafarers, CES is an online assessment tool used to identify training needs specific to knowledge areas defined in STCW.
- MARLINS Maritime English Language Test. Each test consists of a total of 85 questions which are broken down into the following categories:
- Listening comprehension (25 questions)
- Grammar (30 questions)
- Vocabulary (15 questions)
- Different sounds and pronunciation (9 questions)
- Reading (1 questions)
- Time and numbers (5 questions)
CLOTHING & UNIFORMS
- Standard clothing, which includes:
- Two (2) uniforms + One (1) pair safety shoes, or
- Two (2) polo shirts + Two (2) trousers + One (1) pair safety shoes.
- Choice of:
- Plain uniforms
- Name and/or rank
- Please feel free to request also different items and/or customizations.
- Ticket issuance.
- Make all necessary travel arrangements in coordination with your port agent.
We have made major improvements to our services and we have added new services and conveniences. We are now faster and more efficient. We are providing everything that you need and/or want to get the job done.
Most of our services have been transferred online. We aim to soon be able to perform all of our services online. Speed, reliability and safety are just few of the many benefits.
We offer, at a small cost, access to our online database where you will be able to manage your seafarers, keep notes for future reference and access their documents and certificates..
We offer, with no extra cost, the ability to personally interview any candidate, through the safety and comfort of your office. We offer a variety of platforms (Webex, Zoom, Google Meet, Skype) so you can choose the one that suits you best, and with no need to install any additional software.
We are building an Online Library and Information Center with all the documents related to the employment of Filipino seafarers. This library will be a valuable resource of information for Principals and Seafarers alike.