DEPLOYED CREW YEARLY
ADMIMAN MANNING INC. was founded in 2008 as crew provider and manning agency for a Cyprus based shipping company.
In 2012, after a change of management, ADMIMAN MANNING INC. cooperated with AVATAR MARITIME CO. LTD. as it's Representative Office with main activity to act as liaison for Greek and European Principals.
To reduce risk, improve performance and promote sustainable development. We aim to place the best possible seafarer for each position.
We are satisfied when YOU are satisfied.
and benefit from our new strategic plan which focuses on further developing the array of services already offered in our industry, as well as, on being able to provide those services worldwide, wherever our Principals operate.
AVATAR MARITIME CO. LTD / ADMIMAN MANNING INC., COVID-19 Operational Support
We Are Open
Like most businesses these past few months have been a great test for us. We had to face the challenge of staying healthy. We had to deal with uncertainty and rough situations.
But we had hope. Even if today, the future still seems murky, we are equipped with the right tools, we are more prepared than ever to deal with situations. As a Company and as Individuals.
We are strong. We keep supporting and serving our Principals and our Seafarers.
Let us take care of things so that you don't have to!
Whether we perform our activities for tankers, bulk carriers, containers and other specialty or passenger vessels, what makes the difference is the knowledge and experience of our people and our advanced tools and methods. We aim to further expand our skills as we roll out our entire portfolio of services across the world.
OUR MAIN SERVICE is Crew Management and Manning. It's the only thing we do and we do it well.
We specialize in Filipino seafarers. Our focus in one nationality helps us understand and learn the people in-depth, which eventually is a benefit for both the Principals and the Seafarers.
Our Services include:
- Crew Selection & Recruitment
- Document & Sea Service Verification
- Pre-Employment Medical Examination (PEME)
- In-House Training:
- Pre-Departure Orientation Seminar (PDOS)
- Anti-Piracy Awareness
- CoVID-19 and Pandemic Awareness & Prevention
- ISM Familiarization (Optional)
- Crew Preparation for Departure
- Representation of your Company, as directed, in matters regarding the employment of seafarers and dealing with any and all Philippines authorities and administrations, as necessary.
- Constant liaison with Government Agencies of the Philippines.
- Payments of Crew Monthly Allotments, contributions to Social Security System (SSS), PhilHealth, Home Development Mutual Funds (Pag-Ibig) and Seaman’s Welfare Fund.
- Flag State Douments
- Crew Evaluation System (CES Test)
- MARLINS Maritime English Language Test
We are further extending our array of offered services in an effort to become more efficient and maximize our Principals and Seamen’s benefits. Some of these services include:
- Gradual transferring of all our services online.
- Online Principals’ account, where you may access documents and information about your seafarers.
- Video Conference
- Online Documentation
Principals Who Put Their Trust in Us
WE ARE PROFESSIONALS
We are a team of professionals with more than 30 years of experience. We are READY and ABLE to serve you in the best possible way.Read more...
President / General Manager
C/E Merlino Geroche